Posted: March 28th, 2021
Case study – a day in the life of alex siminov
Case Study – A Day in the Life of Alex Siminov
- Read the following case study: A Day in the Life of Alex Siminov.pdf .
- Think about the facts of the case and answer the following questions:
- How has Alex demonstrated each of the path-goal theory leadership behaviors- INSTRUMENTAL BEHAVIOR, SUPPORTIVE BEHAVIOR, PARTICIPATE BEHAVIOR, and ACHIEVEMENT-ORIENTED BEHAVIOR??
- Where would you place Alex on Blake and Mouton’s Leadership Grid?
- How would you describe Alex’s leadership or managerial philosophy? Theory X, Y or Z or something else or a combination?
- Use a Word document to formulate your answers. Submit your document as an rtf file using the Assignment link.
This assignment is worth 20 points toward your course grade. I will grade all of your case study assignments on the basis of how well you fulfill the assigned questions, how well you show that you understand the chapter terms and ideas, and when possible, your consideration of additional perspectives. Refer to the following table to understand how your case study assignment will be graded:
- Completed all tasks, answered all questions
- Wrote substantive responses of 1 or 2 paragraphs (6 – 8 sentences) for each question
Use of Terms and Ideas Learned; Consideration of different perspectives
- Used terms and ideas from readings correctly to clarify, explain, or support an argument
- When possible, used additional sources to discuss other perspectives related to issue
- When possible, used knowledge from personal experience to further support statements