Posted: March 24th, 2021
Practicum – week 8 journal entry
- Develop effective documentation skills for group therapy sessions *
- Develop diagnoses for clients receiving group psychotherapy *
- Evaluate the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy for groups *
- Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders *
Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a group therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same group session.
Then, in your Practicum Journal, address the following:
- Using the Group Therapy Progress Note in this week’s Learning Resources, document the group session.
- Describe each client (without violating HIPAA regulations), and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
- Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for each client.
- Explain whether cognitive behavioral therapy would be effective with this group. Include expected outcomes based on this therapeutic approach.
- Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
- Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
Expert paper writers are just a few clicks away
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.
Calculate the price of your order
error: Content is protected !!