Posted: March 24th, 2021
Developing with Spark and Hadoop:
Big Data – Hadoop Ecosystems
Import the Device table from MySQL
1. Open a new terminal window if necessary.
2. Get familiar with Sqoop by running the sqoop command line
à $Sqoop help
3. List the table in Loudacre database:
$ sqoop list-tables
–username training –password training
4. Run the sqoop import command to see its options:
à $ sqoop import –help
5. *Use Sqoop to import the device table in the loudacre database and save it in HDFS under /loudacre:
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.