Posted: March 23rd, 2021
1. Within a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 environment, who has access rights
to the EFS features and functions in the server?
2. What are some best practices you can implement when encrypting BitLocker
drives and the use of BitLocker recovery passwords?
3. What was the recovery key generated by BitLocker in this lab?
4. How would you grant additional users access rights to your EFS encrypted
folders and data files?
5. What are the main differences between EFS and BitLocker?
6. The customer privacy data policy in your company’s data classification
standard requires encryption in two places: data stored locally or on a LAN,
and data stored on a laptop. Describe your solution for meeting this policy
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.