Overview: The Analysis Paper is a summary of the principles in the counsels of Ellen White related to a specific health or nutritional topic being discussed in class. (See class Schedule) Compare and evaluate the ideas presented by Ellen White with findings in the scientific literature (peer-reviewed, majority in recent 5-yr date). Include a summary of current medical and nutritional findings on the topic. Paper must be appropriately cited and referenced using the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics style.
Research & Analysis Paper Criteria :
– A summary of the principles contained in the counsels of Ellen G. White.
– A summary of current medical and nutritional understanding of the topic with appropriate referencing.
– Compare and evaluate.
– 6-8 pages in length, double-spaced with size 12 Arial or Times New Roman font
– Minimum 4 references (see overview above)
Topic Focus: Plant-based diet (Fruits, Vegetables, Cereals) from counsels of Ellen G. White book chapter 18 (https://egwwritings.org/?ref=en_CD.309¶=384.2366)
- Is plant-based diet more beneficial than normal diet?
- What are the benefits of eating plants?