For this assignment, you will reflect on the different sociological theories and concepts you learned in this course. You will use critical thinking to evaluate those concepts and apply them to your work, home, and/or community life. You may draw from the readings, videos, lectures, discussions, and assignments to help you construct your paper.
Write a three-page reflection paper that addresses the following requirements:
- Explain how sociological theories and concepts affect your work, home, and/or community life and influence your future learning opportunities.
- Identify a minimum of two different sociological concepts or theories you learned from this course and explain how you will apply these sociological concepts or theories to your work, home, and/or community life.
- Use specific sociological terms and concepts from the textbook readings and article from the library in your paper to demonstrate that you understand and can apply the concepts.
Some examples of topics/concepts/theories that you can apply to your own life include (but are not limited to): Pick one from here:
- sociological perspectives
- elements of culture
- the role of socialization
- agents of socialization
- theories of self
- social structure
- perspectives on aging
- life chances
- the environment
- Create citations and a references list for all cited materials. Include a title page, and use 12-point font, double spacing, and one-inch margins for your paper.