Edward Herman and Noam Chomsky created the Theory Manufacturing Consent that refers to filters in the Media. Use your textbook and notes to describe the following aspects of the filters within Canadian context. Your answers must include the following:
1) Media Ownership
· Who owns and who governs the media in Canada? List five media giants in Canada
· Define, describe and explain media conglomeration in Canada and the relationship between the conglomeration and the five giants and media convergence
· Explain media ownership in Canada from a functionalist point of view
· Explain the relationship between media sourcing, media imperialism and advertisement in Canadian media.
· Explain media advertisement in Canada from a Conflict point of view
· Explain media complicity in Canada from the Symbolic Interactionist viewpoint with reference to social construction
Explain the role of FLAK in Canadian media from a Post- Modern Viewpoint
5) Write a minimum of 75 words in which you explain the work of the Canadian media theorist Marshall McLuhan
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more