Posted: March 6th, 2021
Jason has opened a coffee shop at the beach and sells coffee in three sizes: small (9oz) medium (12oz) and large (15oz). Small cost is $1.75 medium costs $1.90 and large costs $2.00. Write a menu driven program that will make the coffee shop operational. The program should allow the user to do the following:
1. buy coffee in any size and any number of cups.
2. at any time show the total number of cups of coffee of each size sold.
3. At any time show the total amount of coffee sold.
4. at any time show the total amount of money made.
The program should at the least:
1. a function to show the user how to use the program.
2. a function to sell coffee.
3. a function to show the number of cups of each size sold.
4. a function to show the total amount of coffee sold.
5. a function to show the total amount of money made.
No global variables. Special values such as coffee cup sizes and cost of a coffee cup must be declared as named constants.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.