Posted: February 25th, 2021
1) a set of 3 primary documents relating to the time period being covered in Unit 1. Using all of the documents provided in the set, write an essay based on the following guidelines.
– Provide historical context/background for each document, connecting the individual accounts to the larger historical themes of the era.
– Compare the experiences and attitudes of each author.
– Based on the textbook and the lecture notes, explain how all of these documents relate to the social and economic developments that occurred in the United States during the Gilded Age (1865-1900).
– You need to answer the questions at the end of each document.
3) : Each PSA must be more than 500 words in length. Direct quotes do not count toward the required word count.
4) : This assignment does not require any outside research and can be completed using the documents, the textbook, and the videos. In the case of these sources, only direct quotes need to be cited, requiring only the author’s last name in parentheses. Outside sources (books, websites, etc.) may also be used, but in this case all information must be cited and must be listed in a works cited (or bibliography) at the end of the essay
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.