Posted: February 20th, 2021
Sociology video/dvd analysis | Social Science homework help
This project will involve comparing and contrasting Comte, Marx and Durkheim to a short (up to 30 minutes) video/DVD of your choice.
write a 2 pages double-spaced analysis of a video.
- Identify a video/DVD (from YouTube or elsewhere)
- Provide a short summary of the video/DVD (What is the video about? Clarity is important!)
- Separately, explain how Comte, Marx and Durkheim would view – interpret your video/DVD. Thoroughly explain using sociological concepts/terms. (You may write as much as possible.)
- Which paradigm is most represented in your video/DVD? Explain.
- Please post your final document with all the above information included.
- Video Highlights: 5 points (Clarity is important)
- Views of Comte, Marx and Durkheim: 10 points (must be thorough)
- Paradigm: 5 Points (Explanation of selected paradigm: why did you select your particular paradigm? How does your paradigm explain your video/DVD? Thoroughly explain).
- Usage of sociological concepts: 5 points