Posted: February 15th, 2021
Self-Discovery 6: (each question is worth 5 points each)
1. Do you see any similarities between the rituals of primitive societies and rituals that we have in today’s’ society?
2. How might one’s moral, religious and ethical values influence their thoughts and opinions on art? Discuss specific examples in relation to this question.
3. Did you ever have an aesthetic experience when viewing a work of art? If so what were you viewing? Describe our reaction.
4. Can you think of any works of art, in addition to the ones mentioned, that ere not readily accepted by the society in which they were created, but held in high regard years later?
5. What do you think is meant by the final statement… “ an audience’s response to a dance says as much about the audience as it does the dance,” and do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.