Posted: February 10th, 2021
Unit 2 writing assignment | Management homework help
Explain the origins and development of the Mauryan Empire. To do so, first introduce the topic of the Mauryan Empire, considering its importance to the history of India. Following, construct a historical narrative that takes the reader from the Long Vedic Age (3.7) through the Transition to Empire (3.8) to the Mauryan Empire (3.9). Be sure to include discussion of chronology and geography. Conclude.
- Your completed assignment should be roughly 750 words.
- You must write in complete sentences and paragraphs. Bullet points or lists will not be accepted.
- Please cite your sources internally using parenthetical citations or footnotes, and include a complete bibliography at the end of your paper.
- Introducing materials from other sources risks plagiarism and should be avoided.
- Please see the format guidelines contained in your syllabus. There are also links to formatting information for APA, MLA, Chicago Style, and Turbian.
- Be original – All papers submitted in this class are reviewed via Turnitin.com, a proprietary software database that identifies unoriginal material in papers. Please review the syllabus statement regarding the penalty for plagiarism.
- Refer to the Guidelines for Writing your Essay on the syllabus for additional writing assignment criteria. .
- Submit your citations and bibliography within your paper. Everything should be saved and submitted in one document.