Posted: February 10th, 2021
Unit 10: check out the statistics
- This unit emphasizes the statistical concepts found in charts, experiments, central tendency, probability, permutations, and combinations.
Number Sense, Concepts, and Operations
- Understand concrete and symbolic representations of real and complex numbers in real-world situations.
Data Analysis and Probability
- Interpret data that has been collected, organized, and displayed in charts, tables, and plots.
- Calculate measures of central tendency (mean, median, and mode) and dispersion (range, standard deviation, and variance) for complex sets of data and determine the most meaningful measure to describe the data.
- Determine probabilities using counting procedures, tables, tree diagrams, and formulas for permutations and combinations.
- Design and perform real-world statistical experiments that involve more than one variable, then analyze results and report findings.
Click on the link in the Yellow Box under Assignment Details to begin the Unit 10 Test. You will need to upload your answers as a PDF or. Doc file.