Posted: February 10th, 2021
Discussion 55 | Computer Science homework help
Mr. Bradley Willman Against Superior Court Judge C. Kline
- The Law enforcement officers are excessively zealous, striving retrospectively to justify their interest in vulnerable, innocent children and imploring the judiciary system’s sympathy.
- Yet again, most police officers have been convicted for possessing child pornography despite pretense claims as undercover investigators. Masquerading and demonstration to justify the overzealous interest in innocent children, the victim of sex offenders can be counterproductive, as verified in the case against Superior Court Judge Ronald C. Kline.
- Bradley Willman, Canadian vigilante sent a Trojan horse program to California Judge Ronald C. Kline, gained unauthorized access to his computer, and found a diary detailing his sexual fantasies involving children and approximately 100 images alleged to be child pornography.
- Judge Kline’s defense team. At first, the team suggested that the intruder may have planted the evidence.
- Judge Ronald C. Kline. Judge Kline later admitted downloading pornography from the Internet, asserting that one or two pornography images on his computer could be illegal and further stated that he never intended to keep any of the images.
- Judge Kline’s Defense Team. As the case remains in litigation, the defense team argued that all evidence obtained by Mr. Willman must be suppressed because his actions were criminal and was acting as an agent of law enforcement when he broke into Judge Kline’s computer.
- On behalf of Mr. Willman, the prosecuting team denied the allegation that Mr. Willman acted as a police agent but was a cooperative suspect in the case and accused as potential suspect in at least three U.S. Customs Service investigations of child pornography.
- Ruling and Consequence. A federal judge ruled that Mr. Willman acted as a police informant, corrupted all evidence he obtained from Judge Kline’s computer. It is worth noting that the outcome of Mr. Willman’s case against Judge Kline can put forth an across-the-board implication for Judge Kline Defense team and the prosecuting team in the encounter with online informants.
- Lesson Learned. Before conducting an undercover investigation, investigators must take steps to protect their identity and assumed the position of anonymity, if possible. Also, investigators must use expressly designate computers and mobile devices used in the process of undercover investigations. Investigator Must do so to avoid commingling of evidence, possible allegations of personal pedophilic interests, and permanently circumvent far-reaching implications, shame, and humiliation in court.
- Judge Kline later admitted downloading pornography from the Internet, asserting that one or two pornography images on his computer could be illegal and further stated that he never intended to keep any of the images.
Question 1. Describe in detail the plan of action, amplifying steps to submit court appeal on behalf of Judge Ronald C. Kline.
- Bradley Willman sent a Trojan horse program to California Judge Ronald C. Kline, gained unauthorized access to his computer, and found a diary detailing his sexual illusions and imaginations involving children and approximately 100 images alleged to be child pornography. However, Judge Kline’s defense team alleged that the evidence was planted by (the Intruder) Mr. Bradley William.
Question 2. Describe in detail the plan of action, amplifying steps to submit court petition on behalf of Mr. Bradley Willman.