Posted: January 24th, 2021
1. The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) has a combined verbal and quantitative mean of 1000 and a standard deviation of 200. Scores range from 200 to 1600 and are approximately normally distributed. For each of the following problems:
1. What percentage of the persons who take the test score above 1300?
2. What percentage score above 800?
3. What percentage score below 1200?
4. Above what score do 20% of the test-takers score?
5. Above what score do 30% of the test-takers score?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.