Posted: January 2nd, 2021
Term Paper: A Key Concept in Information Systems
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research one (1) concept in information systems that you have studied in this course. You may select a topic of your choice or you may use one (1) of the following:
Write 4 page paper in which you:
16. Present an overview of the origin and history of the concept that you have chosen.
17. Describe one (1) current use of the concept that you have chosen. Include at least two (2) examples of such use in individuals, organizations, and / or governments to support your response.
18. Discuss common attitudes toward the concept. Next, discuss your own attitudes toward the concept in question. Justify your response.
19. Explain the fundamental strengths and weaknesses—or the advantages and disadvantages—of the concept that you have chosen. Justify your response.
20. Describe the prevailing view that experts hold about the likely future of the concept in question. Include the views of at least three (3) experts to support your response.
21. Use at least six (6) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Write clearly and concisely about information management systems using proper writing mechanics. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.