Posted: January 2nd, 2021
Change model assignment – due in 16 hours | UNKNOWN
Change Model Assignment
Consider a real business or non-profit organization that has responded to external change well during the past five years or less.
The organization and change that you consider in this assignment must be small enough that you can do an adequate job on the assignment. Do not attempt to describe an organization that is so large that it is international in scope. Research how and why the change was made (include at least four sources, one of which must be the course text, one of which may be the organization’s website, two of which must be research-oriented).
In your paper,
- Contextualize the organizational change you have selected within one of the change models described in the course text. This means consider the time and place of the organization, as well as economic, technological, geopolitical, sociocultural, environmental and other macro forces influencing the change.
- Explain the rationale for choosing the model you have selected over the other models in Chapters 1 and 3 or other parts of the course text (one or two sentences per model only), and
- Delineate the process you are defending in your argument.
- Make sure you consider the effects of the change on the company’s shareholders, employees, and customers, as well as on society and the environment. Remember, do not choose an organization or company that is too large for you to examine critically in this short assignment.
The Change Model Assignment paper,
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Weiss, J. W. (2016). Organizational change (2nd ed.). Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
- Chapter 3: Implementing Change
Jones, C. (2015, November 22). Six reasons Tim Cook is doing a great job as Apple’s CEO (Links to an external site.) .Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2015/11/22/six-reasons-tim-cook-is-doing-a-great-job-as-apples-ceo/#112a3f5242fd
Somaney, J. (2015, November 15). All excuses aside, Apple’s major problem Is Tim Cook (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/jaysomaney/2015/11/15/all-excuses-aside-apples-major-problem-is-tim-cook/#1499d2f1af68
- This article will assist you in your Changes at the Top discussion forum this week.
Accessibility Statement does not exist.